Stereo Comics   +  Silver Surfer

A little bit of various in the morning.

Dan McDaid is available for commissions at the moment, and he's just posted this one at his blog. I've been going back over my back pages of late, tagging them, as my librarian's mind focuses on an idea about metadata for work. And y'know what? I'm labelling a lot of posts from 2008 with "Dan McDaid", "Jack Kirby", and "Doctor Who". Here's all three together, in excelsis.

Eric Canete puts as much work into a headshot sketched at a convention as some people do in a lifetime. To prove a point, here's Hellboy and Ladytron.

Just came across this from this guy's Flickr photostream. Crackin' stuff.

Saw this at Jason Garrattley's Ancient and Forever Tumblr site. Hey, Jason: I reckon you could do with posting that Dan McDaid image there, too.