Stereo Comics   +  Where They Draw

Fegredo does SKYRIM, Francavilla does DREDD.

Here's What Not, another of dem der' sketch jam blogs, as in the style of the great Comic Twart or Eclectic Micks. This one has a hell of a line up of talent contributing (as in: holy shit, Bill Sienkiewicz!), and in this case, Sir Duncan Fegredo showing us what's been taking up his time lately.

And speaking of the now-venerable Comic Twart, here's Francesco Francavilla doing a typically design-savvy piece on this week's theme, Judge Dredd. The theme was picked by Bad Comedian-favourite, Dan McDaid, who's doodled many great Dredds on all sorts of scrap paper and envelopes for me, and I'll bloomin' scan them all for you some day. I would have done it months ago, but Canon won't release 64 bit drivers for my beloved old Lide. Anyway, getting back to my point - Tharg, hire Dan McDaid to draw a Dredd sometime! What's taking ya, Green Bonce?

Also: process fans - cop to Where They Draw.