Stereo Comics   +  TIME

Meme You Later.

Dunno if I have the heart to tell Joe Bloke I've been tagged with this meme before. Here I go again, but because I've done this once already, I won't be tagging anyone else.

"The Rules
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Write six random things about yourself.
4) Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up
." (that's what their TSS feed is for, surely?)

1. I'm on Twitter. Did you know that? Don't think I ever linked to it here before.
2. I bought a house just over a week ago. I reckon the market in my home town has hit rock bottom, so why not now?
3. I've woken up every night since I bought the house, between 3 and 4 a.m., paralyzed with fear. Argh! I'm a responsibilty-ophobe!
4. I'm a fucking great cook. And a wine snob. And am quickly becoming a beer snob since being dragged to a few real ale festivals over the last couple of years.
5. To this end, I've resolved to turn one of my house-warming parties into a beer-tasting session. We'll do a live-blog of it via the medium of drunken ranting, goofy photography and iPhones. You're all invited. More notification nearer the event. And if you want your beer featured and a free plug, get in touch.
6. My favourite track on LED ZEPPELIN 4 is When The Levee Breaks.

Eh, fuck it. I'm off for a beer.