Stereo Comics   +  TIME

Oh aye...

...I haven't posted for a few days because I've been lying around the house feeling sorry for myself after being absolutely f*cking mugged by my dentist on Friday morning. Attempting to remove a broken molar, she swung herself around by a pair of pliers attached to the tooth, while anchoring herself with her boot on my jaw. She failed to pull it cleanly (my iron man constitution - a blessing and a curse), leaving a charming gaping hole and an exposed nerve. This has meant I'm on a course of antibiotics, which means every time I walk past the fridge, all I can do is open it and stare longingly at the beer. So this might be the longest I've gone without a drink since, I dunno, I was seventeen or something. I may cry. Roll on the root canal (Tuesday, 12.30).