Stereo Comics   +  Warwick Johnson Cadwell

It's THE KLAMS - GHOST RIDER(S) EP

Or as I high-lariously dubbed it, "the double B-side".
Ghost Riders EP by Klams

Ghost Rider was a Request Wednesday shout by David Wynne. I said sure, as long as you draw Ghost Rider on a Massey Ferguson TE-20 for the cover, and he duly obliged. Now there's an artist who can work to a ridiculously precise brief. Here's his original, un-fiddled with, contribution.

Which, as soon as I got my hands on it, became this:

At one point David tweeted something about having a rough couple of days, and sorry if he owed anyone e-mails. Fearing the worst, I dummied up a reserve design, just in case he had indeed sliced his drawing hand off in a bizarre sandwich-making accident. It became the basis for the final cover, so I'll share it with the world, just for laughs:

And just tonight, "Fifth-Klam" Warwick Johnson-Cadwell honoured us again with a shout-out at his blog, and posted this fellow-travelling piece of art, which does indeed have something of a Ghost Riders In The Sky vibe to it. Or, it's like a pre-viz for a tantalizing never-to-be-made Secret Sisters video directed by Paul King.