Stereo Comics   +  TIME

Librarians of note.

I finally finished my portfolio for the first module of my college course last week, after blowing off my original deadline big-time, in fantastically disgraceful circumstances. But since I did finish it, co-workers keep saying, doing or dropping things in my lap that make me go, "ooh, I could have mentioned this!" or, "ooh, I could have worked that in somewhere!" But that's always the way, innit?

Anyway, here's to some inspirational librarian friends of this blog: Trevor Calvert and Laverne Mann. Everyone should check out that photo of Lav about to get a force-goose from Darth Vader.

Here's to Jacko for showing me this, which just might revolutionise my plans to brainwash the world. Just as soon as I infiltrate Project Gutenberg.

And here's to another inspirational librarian, Rupert Giles, seen this time in the presentation piece for the failed BUFFTY THE DRAGON SLAYER animated series. Note the rather classy design job by Eric "Whatever happened to Eric Wight?" Wight.