Stereo Comics   +  TIME

Session beer.

After having been dragged along to a couple of Real Ale festivals, I've picked up a term that always makes me laugh when I hear it used: "session beer". Dude, every beer is a session beer if you're doing it right. I don't need the notes at a festival telling me that just because a certain beer is a few percentage points weaker than the ones I like, that I should stick with it all night instead.

Anyway, I've recently came across a beer I could drink to the cows came home, the true definition of a session beer, I think - regardless of the fact that it's at least half a percent too strong, according to the "experts". It's Fiddler's Elbow by Wychwood Breweries. I've had two bottles tonight during LOST, and I'm feeling a little bit Kevin already. Man, after eight pints of this stuff, I'd be steamin'!