Stereo Comics   +  Paul Pope

DAN DAN DAN!

So, anybody want to see the Pulp Hope sticker, now in pride of place among the select gallery on the back of my Danelectro? Okay then. It's joined by the work of Jack Kirby; the best damned bluegrass act I've ever seen; and an eternal symbol of my Ulster-Scots heritage.

Nice arse, love. Now what's that I hear? Yes, it is a lovely guitar. Oh, you want to see it's front as well? I'm sure that can be arranged.

Mmm, lipstick pick-ups. One of the great things about this guitar is that you can select all three to be on at the same time, creating what I call "the humbucker from Hell". What was that? Now you'd like to hear a sample of what this lovely glittery guitar sounds like, preferably when played by a very drunken man through a Mesa Boogie V-Twin? Well, okay then.