Stereo Comics   +  Spider-Man

Slow news month...

Yeah, sorry about that. Stuff I probably should comment on: the trailer for the second half of the current series of DOCTOR WHO that debuted on BBC3 last night - kick ass, the link is on the front page of the official site here (John Simms in an oxygen mask, drumming his fingers on what looked like the 10 Downing Street cabinet table = surprisingly spooky). SPIDER-MAN 3 - not expecting greatness, I'm afraid (disliked the first one; found the Ditko-disrespecting aspects of the second one annoying enough to take the taste off the better parts of it; the clues hinting that 3 could be the dopiest of the bunch seem to be proving right with every review I see). Think I'll wait 'till it's on tv. In fact, when I said this to a customer the other day, the guy's eyes boggled out of his head like I'd blasphemed against all acceptable geek conduct. I liked that. As I've said elsewhere: they'll get more chances to get it right, I'm sure.

Oh, and the Swifts - didn't they do well? I was reet proud.