Stereo Comics   +  TIME

Millar versus Levitz, round eleven

I'm a cynical, paranoid guy. Either that, or I see conspiracies where there generally isn't one, because I'm a smart, creative guy who inserts my own narratives into chains of random, unconnected events. But it's probably the first one.

So, when I see embittered ex-DC employed freelancer-turned-current Marvel employee Mark Millar flying in the face face of current received wisdom and talking up the next X-Men movie, and casting doubts about the upcoming Superman flick, to his little Jim Jones-style internet community... well, let's just say I think he's probably got a few share options in Marvel stashed away somewhere, never mind his ongoing legendary feud with a couple of head honchos at DC.

And that, my friends, was a very long sentence. William Faulkner long.