Stereo Comics   +  DC Comics

new DC solicitations out

Here. And I foresee myself spending a lot of money that month. Stuff I normally wouldn't touch with a bargepole becoming tempting, like Grant Morrison taking over BATMAN. J.H. Williams III drawing DETECTIVE. A Supergroup of beloved old 2000AD hands Garth Ennis, Colin Wilson and Gary Leach on BATTLER BRITTON. Ennis and Carlos Ezquerra on A MAN CALLED KEV. The final issue of ELRIC: THE MAKING OF A SORCEROR by Mike Moorcock and Walt Simonson. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Oh lordy. Plus the usual stuff I'll get anyway: 100 BULLETS, ALL-STAR SUPERMAN, etc. And there's some great cover art on books I won't be buying, too: that LONE WOLF & CUB pastiche on CATWOMAN #57 raises a laugh - y'see, that's what Adam Hughes is capable of when he's not churning out tacky old cheesecake (see also: his great, recent, STAR WARS art).