Stereo Comics   +  TIME

A Mission Statement

It seems like recently I've slagged off a few more comics than usual in these pages, so I just wanted to make things clear: if it was in my power, I'd never utter a negative word here. This is a blog that reports back on the things I've bought with my own hard-earned money. I'm not some free loading blaggist biting the hand that feeds. That said, if I'm not enjoying something I've bought and read, chances are I'll hang on to there's a natural break in the storyline. Not because I'm a wacky masochist, but just so they'll be easier to offload on eBay. If it was up to me, this blog would be a joyous parade that shows off my unfailing good taste. However, Joe Quesada and Paul Levitz keep conspiring to make sure I look like a twat instead. Damn my remorseless, unrelenting honesty. But I'm a sunny guy. I only really ant to write about things I like. So I'm scaling back on reviews, trying to find new paths forward.

Buying some items you don't turn out to enjoy is just the hazard you endure when you pre-order your comics rather than buy them at your friendly neighbourhood comic shop. The main problem with comic shops being, if you relied on the majority of retailers to influence what you could buy, it'd be all UNCANNY X-MEN, NIGHTWING and nudie Japanese vinyl action figures.

So do the right thing kids - PRE-ORDER YOUR COMICS! DON'T DEPEND ON YOUR RETAILER TO HAVE WHAT YOU REALLY WANT ON THE SHELVES!