Stereo Comics   +  TIME

fuck you, you fucken Blog! where's my fucken tea!

Feel like I've been neglecting the ol' blog recently. That's because I have. My blog is a beaten wife of a blog. Fuckin' bitch.

One of the many reasons I started the blog was to find something that could occupy my internet-time and NOT cost me money. Unlike, say, Amazon, eBay and internet hookers. To that same end, I've decided to flog off my attic full of crap on eBay, to reverse the trend. No one told me it would be such hard work. Scanning fuckin' covers. Writing fuckin' blurbs. Waiting for fuckin' upload. Fuckin' put in just about a twelve hour day, man, just to get the fuckin' stuff ready for auction.

Anyway, just in case anyone's kept reading so far just because of the extravagant cursin', here's the link: now knock yerself out buying my crap.