Stereo Comics   +  Mike Mignola

Dark Horse solicitations, again.

Wherein I point and giggle at the covers of comics I may or not buy in the future.

Up first, more Mike Mignola/Kevin Nowlan goodness. Y'know, I was thinking about this the other day, and who's the next character I'd like to see get his own miniseries from the HELLBOY universe? Sir Edward Grey. He's been turning up more often lately (his first non-dead time on-panel in Ape Sapien's mini, then fleshed out nicely in the Hellboy Companion, and interviewing Hecate in the epilogue to DARKNESS CALLS) and I like 'im. He's a beardy Victorian arse-kicker of the first order.

Next up: another in the series we'll call "Jo Chen's rather sexual reinterpretations of actors outta BUFFTY THE DRAGON SLAYER". This time, it's Michelle Trachtenbugler, or whaddevah she's called. I find this rather disturbing, as to me she'll always be jail bait, no matter what age she actually is. I'd check on IMDB only the feds are probably monitoring her page.

And I was going to show you the THE UMBRELLA FACTORY umbrella, but why bother? You all know what an umbrella looks like. Good god, y'all.