Stereo Comics   +  Paul Cornell

(Read while humming the theme from DAMBUSTERS)

Doesn't take more than a cursory glance around these parts to realise I loved Paul Cornell's WISDOM series. As such, I'll be buying the CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND MI:13 series (something of an event for me, 'cus I gave up buying all Marvel Universe titles in singles a few years ago). Anyhoo, more pre-release hype over at CBR: part one, part two, part three, part four. And part five. And now, part six.

Decent work by Leonard Kirk, too. He's an artist I've never been that keen on, but I realise he's now in a second phase in his career where his work is much better than in the first. Post-AGENTS OF ATLAS, he sometimes even reminds me of Steve Yeowell. And seeing how Yeowell drew what might be (but hey! both candidates are out of print, so you can't legally read either, if you hadn't decided) the best British super-hero series ever, that's a good omen.