Stereo Comics   +  guitars

Paul McCartney is my guitar tutor.

While doing my Christmas shopping of late, I had an evil brainwave. My eldest niece (6) wanted a guitar, and I've promised to teach her (in fact, I've already gave her some rudimentary lessons, albeit on a guitar that's far too large for her, and she should pick it up quickly enough - she already has the one thing you just can't teach, and that's a good right hand). Then it came to me in a blinding flash of genius: buy her sister (3) a drum kit, and drill them mercilessly in the ways of rock. I'll be the new Peter Grant (some might say the physical similarity is already striking), and they'll be my golden ticket to untold riches! Sayonara, suckers!

Anyway, while contemplating this scheme, I came across this rather spiffing website via the Beeb's Entertainment news section. Who better to teach you a song than the artists themselves? (Answer: Wolf Marshall, but let's not go there)