Stereo Comics   +  Mike Mignola

I'll call this blog entry "Dark Horse solicitations for March, 2008". Yeah, Catchy.

Dark Horse solicitations are out, and include not one, not two, but five items with lovely new Mike Mignola covers, the best of which may well be this, from the hard to type B.P.R.D.: 1946 #3:

I'd be entirely remiss if I didn't mention to all you trade-waiters out there that pet subject HELLBOY: DARKNESS CALLS is coming out in a lovely sturdy bookshelf format. Like most Hellboy collections, it's coming out with a new epilogue drawn by Mignola - but dig this, and this is something of a new development for a Hellboy universe book - a second new epilogue drawn by Fegredo, which I'll take as a tacit approval of my theory that the developing synergy of Mike and Duncan has really proven to be a bootlegged vitamin shot in the arse for this franchise. Of course, I'm no trade-waiter, and all those lovely new pages mean I'll have to buy this again. And then probably yet again when it's out in a cloth-covered oversized hardback in a couple of years. Cheers!

Oh, and here's another groovy Buffy Season Eight image. Dig that werewolf, especially. As Warren Zevon might say, Aarr-Oooh!