Stereo Comics   +  Kyle Baker

Image solicitations for the Twelfth of July, 2007.

Woah, a SILVER STAR collection, eh? I've got the first couple of issues in the attic, published by Pacific a long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away. I may well be tempted to lay out for this.

DUST sounds like a rather ridiculous high concept piece born to be optioned off to the games industry. But the Enki Bilalesque art shore looks purdy.

I get everything Kyle Baker does. Even this.

I'll get this - I've liked most things Doug TenNapel has done since escaping the games industry, especially CREATURE TECH. Of course, that groovy faux-EC cover design doesn't hurt its chances, either.

Oh yeah, plus the usual stuff - MADMAN ATOMIC COMICS, ELEPHANTMEN (no new GODLAND this month), and a couple of titles I'm trade-waiting for (the remastered STRANGE EMBRACE, Simon Spurrier/Frazer Irving's GUTSVILLE).