Stereo Comics   +  Mark Millar

Does a lot of good work for charity

As I've written about here before, I've sold comics on Ebay to some high falutin' people before. Technical staff from the X-MEN movie series. Big wigs at Rock Star Games. Some guy who used to play bass with The Beatles. But I've never sold anything to "The Scottish Stan Lee", Mark Millar. But, you can go over to Mark's feedback page now if you want, and peruse some of his recent purchases - dodgy music, questionable DVDs, unsightly clothing, the lot.

And, when you've finished being a nosey bastard, you could then head over to the charity auctions the guy is throwing to try and eradicate Crohn's Disease, which is like The IBS From Hell. Get a commission from Bryan Hitch! Go on a piss-up with some Doctor Who writers! But probably not Stephen Fry!

Or commission Bryan Hitch to draw Doctor Who! I don't care! My finger's stuck on the exclamation point setting! No, really! Get help! Now! It really hurts!