Stereo Comics   +  Tenacious D

Things I learnt from the internet, pt 1

Tonight, I learnt from http://www.clerks2.com/ that Kevin Smith has a big bald patch you can only see from behind, which is why he's always photographed from the front, the side or in a baseball cap. I also learnt that the other members of the Miramax Mafia (Tarantino, Rodriquez) seem to like the way the movie's shaping up (or else they're really good at blowing smoke up your ass). And finally, I learnt that Kyle Gass has another band he plays in, TRAINWRECK, presumably while he's hanging out waiting for Jack Black to finish underwhelming Monkey movies. As a general rule, they can be found here.

Again, I'm not one for geeky crap like buying action figures,
but isn't that Hooper X the cutest little thing you've ever seen?