Stereo Comics   +  Me

GOLDEN GRAHAMS versus CINNAMON GRAHAMS, to the death!

You know what I hate? When I'm perusing a message board, and I see a spiffy photoshopped banner for someone's blog. Wow, I say, that looks good, think I'll click on that. Says it's good. Looks like the guy's put a lot of work into it.

I click on it, and man, it's terrible. It's some whiner complaining about not being able to choose what cereal to have in the morning, that his girlfriend is out of town and he's missing her, blah blah, fucking blah. Jesus, if your diary is that boring, keep it in your bedside cabinet, don't publish it on the internet. Christ, at least try and spice it up a bit for the casual reader. "My girlfriend's out of town for the weekend, so I popped into a strip club with these two sleazy loners from work. I ended up sleeping with a transexual hooker, who mugged me, robbed me blind, and now I've got this unsightly rash and a black eye to explain away". Something like that. Tosser.